It’s that time of the year again: resolutions! Only, I don’t like calling it that, because resolutions imply that the only thing that matters is the end goal, which isn’t true. What matters is the journey and how you get to the end.
So, where do I want to be at the end of 2017?
- I want to read at least 100 books this year. I’m going to make a goodreads account and list every single book I read
- I want to start a journal, and get into journaling.
- I want to finish The Devil Child, which is a story I’m currently writing on Wattpad
- I want to finish The Burning Prince, which is another story I’ve just begun on Wattpad
- I want to complete this upcoming spring semester with at least a 3.8 GPA, and the following fall semester with the same.
- I want to start running and exercising.
- I want to save enough money where I can begin to look into buying an apartment and not feel overwhelmed about the price
- I want to improve my description skills
These are just a few things I want to work on this year. Every year, I hope that it will be my year! but then it never is. This year, I’m not looking for that. This year, I want to feel comfortable in my own skin, I want to be proud of my writing skills, I want to dominate school, and I want to drown in books.
Enough with resolutions that never get achieved. I’m ready to be the best me I can, and I’m ready to kill it this year, writing wise.
Feel free to leave a comment about what YOU want to achieve this year!